As a licensed healthcare professional, taking every precaution for your health is part of my standard of care. But I need YOUR help to maintain this standard for the health of everyone who walks through our doors during this time of the Covid-19 pandemic.
For that reason, the following Patient Protocols will be in place until further notice:
1. If you are not feeling well or are having symptoms of Covid-19 or have been exposed to someone that has been diagnosed with Covid-19 or is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, you must reschedule your massage appointment for two weeks after that date. If you test positive for Covid-19, you will be required to provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test before returning for a massage. There is no charge for canceling your appointment.
2. At this time, I am requiring proof of full vaccination to receive treatments at my office. Full vaccination means 14 days after your final dose. You may use the excelsior pass or show me a copy of your vaccination card.
3. When you arrive, please text me that you have arrived and WAIT IN YOUR CAR. I will call you and proceed with doing your patient in-take and check-in over the phone. This is when we will discuss your symptoms, health issues and treatment goals.
4. Upon entrance to the building you must be wearing a clean face mask. You must also use hand sanitizer (which I will provide) when you enter. Masks must be covering your nose and mouth AT ALL TIMES. My landlord is requiring masks to be worn at all times by everyone that enters the building regardless of vaccination status. You will be required to wear a mask during your entire treatment, even in the prone (face down) position. I will have extra disposable surgical masks on hand in case you need one.
5. Before we begin:
- You will sign a health affidavit confirming your health status and /or exposure to Covid-19.
- You will sign an informed consent form and waiver.
6. There will be a metal folding chair for my patients to use. Please do not sit on any of the other chairs or couch in my office. They belong to the social worker that I share my office with and are not to be used by my patients at this time. After I leave you to get undressed, please put your clothing, purse and other personal items on the metal chair ONLY. Do not hang them or place anywhere else in my office. You may choose to bring a bag for your clothing, that's fine, please still place it on the metal chair. The chair will be sanitized after every patient.
7. Please wash your hands with soap and water after using the bathroom. I will have paper napkins in the bathroom for drying your hands.
8. I would prefer patients to pay in advance at this time but it is not required. I will be doing touchless credit/debit card payments at my office. Cash will still be accepted as well, you must have exact change only. I would prefer non-cash payments.
Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment. I have put aside additional time between my appointments to clean, sanitize and disinfect my office. I do not like cutting patient's treatment time if they are late but at this time, ensuring I have enough time to completely disinfect my office takes precedent. Please keep this in mind that if you are late, I may have to cut your treatment time.
This goes without saying but just to reassure you, the sheets, pillowcases, headrest covers, towels and blankets are changed between clients. I have always done that. Everyone always gets clean and freshly laundered linens.
At this time and until further notice, I am not offering hot towels, hot stone, cold stone, salt stone, dry brushing or sinus/headache and face massage treatments.
Before the pandemic, I had offered monthly massage specials and discounts. Until further notice, I will not be offering monthly specials or discounts.
I am fully vaccinated and will be happy to show you my card upon request. If I am not feeling well or start to experience any Covid-19 symptoms or if I have been exposed to anyone that has Covid-19 or is displaying Covid-19 symptoms, I will cancel my appointments for two weeks from that date and get tested. I will notify any of my patients that I've been in contact with of my result. If, at any time, I test positive for Covid-19, I will send notice to everyone on my email list as well as any patients that have been in my office and take it from there. I will also contact any patients that have been in my office if anyone that has been in the office building has tested positive for Covid-19.
I reserve the right to change, update and modify these safety measures at any time. As I transition back into my office, I may find there are additional safety measures and patient protocols that need implementing or that the measures listed here need adjusting. As a licensed healthcare professional, I am and always have been committed to maintaining a safe and clean environment for my patients to ensure their safety and health and will continue to do so.
If you have any questions, please let me know! Thank you!
*Please Note* I am no longer accepting same day or last minute appointments. All appointments must be booked online. You must make your appointment at least 48 hours in advance.